Establishing a morning routine for yourself is key to a productive day. It makes us feel organized, relaxed and focused throughout the day.
Let’s start the day right and carry that positive momentum all day, here are some of my tips:
- Make your bed – It may seem too small of an accomplishment, but making the bed sets the tone for your entire day.
- Drink water as soon as you wake up – We often neglect drinking enough water. Drinking water as soon as you wake up kick starts your metabolism. We lose some fluids by simply breathing while we sleep, even if we start the night well-hydrated. It is also important that you stay hydrated all day. If you find water boring and plain, our Acerola Pulp is packed with vitamin C and vitamin A and can be mixed with water for a little bit flavor so that you can sip it throughout the day.
- Write or journal – whether it is journaling or writing down gratitude & positive affirmations or just brain dumping – it is such a powerful tool to use to visualize, create and manifest our dreams. So take a few minutes to sit down and set your intentions for the day.
- Create a list of your tasks – writing down what you need to accomplish is a good way to stay organized and focused. Start writing down the most important task and check them when you’re done throughout the day. It is easier to get things done when we know our priorities.
- Stretch – if you can squeeze in a morning workout, that’s fantastic! But it is not ideal for everyone. Stretching for 10 mins will do wonders… you will refreshed and energized.
- Have a mindful breakfast – breakfast can help to power your day like starting the day with a full tank of gas versus running on fumes. Although some days we are just so busy that we have to eat breakfast on the go, but if you can – even if it means waking up 30 minutes early for you to be able to sit down and eat your breakfast mindfully without rushing. Click here for a quick and easy acai bowl recipe to boost your energy levels.
Let us challenge ourselves to take some time for our morning routine. It really does help our productivity and focus. Also don’t stress on days when you don’t have the time to sit down and write your to do lists, just do your best each day.